Don’t worry about the dinner tonite and bake a lip-smacking Italian Pasta for your family. Learn how to make Baked Vegetarian Cannelloni at home by Krishna Bhuptani. Try making this delicious Baked Cannelloni for dinner and let us know which pasta is your favourite in the comments below. Stay tuned to Big Bazaar Food for more Italian recipes.
#italianrecipes #cannelloni #bakedrecipes
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along – https://www.bigbazaar.com/ChefOfTheMonth/
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here: https://www.bigbazaar.com/cook-along-recipes
Click here for amazing restaurant-style Italian food recipes – http://bit.ly/34mFU8Y
• 50 gms Golden Harvest Maida
• 50 gms Golden Harvest Whole Wheat Flour
• 1 tsp Fresh & Pure Oil
• Golden Harvest Salt To Taste
• 100 gms Paneer
• 100 gms Bell Peppers
• 100 gms Corn
• 100 gms Pineapple
• Chilli Flakes
• 1 cup Grated Cheese
For Tomato Sauce:
• 350 gms Tomato
• 1 Onion
• Basil Leaves
• Chilli Flakes
• Karmiq Olive Oil
1. Take a pan and add olive oil to it.
2. Add a cup of chopped onions and saute it for a while. Put some chilli flakes and stir it together with the onions.
3. Now add a big bowl of tomatoes in the pan. Let it cook nicely.
4. Sprinkle some salt according to taste and pour in water as required.
5. Place a lid on the pan and let it cook for some time till the tomatoes get reduced.
6. Add the paste made in to a mixer jar. Blend it well. Add few basil leaves in the jar. The tomato sauce is ready.
7. For the filling, take a new bowl, add corn to it along with chopped bell peppers and pineapple.
8. Empty a bowl of paneer, some salt to taste, black pepper powder and mix it all with a spoon.
9. Now take a pan and add olive oil in it. Add chopped green chillies and saute it for a while.
10. Mix the chillies together by adding it to the bowl containing the rest of the contents and the Filling is also Ready.
11. For making the dough, take a bowl and add whole wheat flour, maida, salt to taste, oil and water as required. Make a semi-soft dough.
12. Take some maida and apply it on the flat base. Roll out flat chapatis by using a rolling pin.
13. Add the chapatis in a pan filled with boiling hot water.
14. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until semi cooked. After frying, place them in cold water.
15. Now place the chapati/cannelloni on a tissue paper and add the filling in the center. Roll the chapati in cylindrical form.
16. For assembling purpose, take a glass jar and grease it with some oil.
17. Use the tomato sauce made as the base, place the cannellonis in the center and then again add a layer of the tomato sauce.
18. Grate around a cup of cheese from above as topping.
19. Bake at 180 degree Celsius until the cheese melts.
20. The Cannelloni is Ready to Eat !
Follow us on :-
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bigbazaarfood/