BEEF MEAL IDEAS | GROUND BEEF RECIPES | WHAT’S FOR DINNER | EASY COOK WITH ME
MY VLOG CHANNEL(New Video Tuesdays): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRiw9rmGOqeY92inzqT1OQ?
MY CLEANING CHANNEL(New Video Thursdays): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1HncqHQHiqCeZep9ndHZTw/
My COOKING CHANNEL(New videos Sunday & Wednesday): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMROaUMHtx5cAOLKehOBDw
Healthy Shepherds Pie:
( Click here to jump to this recipe in video 1:44 )
Pin This Recipe HERE: https://pin.it/1FsXRyI
-1 Med Head Of Cauliflower
-4oz Cream Cheese
-1/2 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-Salt & Pepper
-1 Small Onion
-3 Garlic Cloves
-1TBL Tomato Paste
-1lb Ground Beef
-1/2 C. Beef Broth
-1tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bring a pot of water to a boil and drop chopped cauliflower in. Allow cauliflower to boil for 10 minutes then drain and squeeze as much excess water out as possible.
2. Return cauliflower to pot, add cream cheese and mash. Then add heavy cream & half shredded cheddar. Stir to combine and add salt if needed.
3. Diced onion and carrot. In a oven safe skillet heat a drizzle of olive oil, add onion and carrots. Cook till soft. Add garlic, cooked two minutes. Brown ground beef with veggies then add broth, simmer two minutes. Add salt and pepper then top with mashed cauliflower mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese over cauliflower and bake 20mins. Serve with green onions.
Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Peppers:
( Click here to jump to this recipe in video 6:27 )
Pin This Recipe HERE: https://pin.it/5VIOm10
-4 Bell Peppers
-2lbs Ground Beef
-1 (14oz) Can Of Artichoke Hearts Drained
-1 (10oz) Pack Chopped Frozen Spinach Thawed
-6oz Cream Cheese
-1.5 C. Shredded Mozzarella
-1/2 Shredded Parm
-1/4 c. Sour Cream
-2 Garlic Cloves
1.Preheat oven to 400°. Please have the bell peppers on cookie sheet with the cut side up and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except for half of the mozzarella cheese.
3. Stuffed bell peppers with filling and top with shredded mozzarella. Take around 25mins then serve!
Ground Beef Stroganoff:
( Click here to jump to this recipe in video 10:09 )
Pin This Recipe HERE: https://pin.it/59kHW7R
-1 TBL Butter
-8oz Sliced Mushrooms
-1/2 Onion Chopped
-3 Cloves Garlic
-1lb Ground Beef
-1-2 TBL Flour
-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
-1 Beef Broth
-1/2 c. Sour Cream
-Salt & Pepper
1. Melt oil and butter over medium heat and add mushrooms and onions. Sauté for 10 minutes then remove from pan.
2. Brown beef in pan. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Once combined add mushroom mixture back into pan.
3. Served over spaghetti squash or pasta.
MY AMAZON PAGE/SHOP (if you can’t find the link below, then you may be able to find what your looking for here): https://www.amazon.com/shop/adalinezook
|SHOP MY KITCHEN|
APPLIANCES & COOKWARE:
Air Fryer: https://amzn.to/2RQ5bny
Gold Keurig: https://amzn.to/3hXnSAu
Mini Waffle Maker: https://amzn.to/32WNb1f
Pressure Cooker: https://amzn.to/3kJwDja
Blue Frying Pan: https://amzn.to/2G5g4PA
Dutch Oven: https://amzn.to/361htSk
Cookie Sheets: https://amzn.to/3mOJwu3
Baking Rack: https://amzn.to/3034fk2
Mini Muffin Silicone Mold: https://amzn.to/3mITm0R
Silicone Muffin Liners: https://amzn.to/3cqjTei
MEASURING CUPS & MIXING BOWLS:
Glass Mixing Bowl: https://amzn.to/3mK18Hz
Push Up Measuring Cup: https://amzn.to/32Yvw9n
Cutting Boards: https://amzn.to/3csqlld
Strip Lights Under Cabinets: https://amzn.to/33RCITW
Coffee Frother: https://amzn.to/3cpQL76
Ice Pop Baggies: https://amzn.to/3j1nPok
Reusable Kcups: https://amzn.to/3mMieVo
Across Stink Strainer: https://amzn.to/3636wQ4
Bread Box: https://amzn.to/2G1Esli
Pantry Lables: https://amzn.to/3iTkI1M
White Mason Jar Lids: https://amzn.to/2Ew5AbO
Black & White Throw Rug: https://rstyle.me/+UFtQUBe4llXLmlHcUhPfiw
Gummy Molds: https://amzn.to/31dMiQK
Curly Whisk: https://amzn.to/3lVBH4S
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/adalinezookyoutube
📧 Email For Business Inquiries Only: firstname.lastname@example.org
🙋🏻 A little bit about me:
I am a momma of three girls ages 3,4&5! Everly Meadow is five years old, Kylia Quinn is four and Haisley Breeze three. We recently moved 8 hours away from our home state of PA to find new adventures in the state of NC. I post mommy vlogs, cleaning videos, organizing videos, DIY videos, mommy tips, healthy eating videos and much more! I would love to interact with you, so be sure to leave a comment and subscribe!
→M U S I C←
**Some of the links here may be referral links. I will always let you know if a video is sponsored. All opinions are my own!
*This video is not sponsored.