These butter cookies have many different names (Danish butter cookies/melting moments/Pastisetas and more). It doesn’t matter how you call these cookies, one thing is certain, these rich cookies are melting in your mouth. These butter cookies are perfect as Christmas cookies and they are really easy to make and doesn’t contain any eggs (eggless recipe).
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cookie Recipes:
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: http://bit.ly/BrownieCookiesYT
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PBCookiesYT
Tahini Cookies: http://bit.ly/TahiniCookiesTCF
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Makes 32-36 cookies
1 cup (230g) Butter, room temperature
2/3 cup (85g) powdered sugar
1½ cups +1 tbsp (200g) All-purpose flour
1/3 cup (45g) Cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340˚F (170˚C). Line two baking sheeting with parchment paper.
2. Place butter, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl, beat until incorporated, light and fluffy.
3. Sift in flour, cornstarch and salt in two batches. Mix until combined.
4. Transfer the dough to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip. Pipe the dough into 2-inch circles.
5. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
6. Bake, one pan at a time, until light golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before storing or serving.
• Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up 3-4 days.
• You can freeze the cookies for a month.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: