Watch and learn how to make restaurant style Chicken Kadai recipe at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Chicken Kadai is a popular North Indian main course recipe where chicken pieces are cooked in onion tomato gravy and flavoured with Indian spices. This dish goes very well with roti, naan, chapati.
1/2 kg Chicken
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 Green Chilli
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
1/2 inch Ginger
10-12 Dry Red Chillies, soaked in water
2-3 tbsp Oil
3 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
– In a mixer grinder add onions, tomatoes, black pepper, green chilli, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger and red chillies.
– Add little water and grind everything well. Keep this paste aside till further use.
– In a pan add some oil and butter.
– Once the butter melts add the masala paste. Saute the paste for 2-3 minutes.
– Then add chicken pieces and mix well. Also add little water and mix well.
– Cover it with a lid and the chicken cook for 20 minutes.
– Add coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix well.
– Kadai Chicken is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamare, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts