Learn How To Make Chicken Shahjahani Korma Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this easy Chicken Shahjahani Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 kg. Chicken
3-4 tbsp. Ghee
2 black cardamoms
2 green cardamoms
2 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp. Poppy seeds
2 tsp. Musk melon seeds
12 cashew nuts
1½ tsp. Turmeric powder
2 tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp. Garam masala
Salt to taste
4 tbsp. Yoghurt
2 tbsp. Cream
4-5 tsps. Kewra water
– In a saucepan heat ghee, green cardamoms, cloves, black cardamoms, sliced onions, ginger-garlic paste and saute until onions are soft.
– Once the onions are soft grind them to paste in a grinder along with soaked poppy seeds, melon seeds and cashews.
– Add the ground paste back to the pan and fry for 5-7 minutes or until the ghee separates and the paste is slightly brown in colour.
– Then add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt and stir.
– Now add the chicken and cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
– Add garam masala, yoghurt, water and cook on low heat covered with a lid.
– Add cream, Kewra water and mix thoroughly.
Decadent & Creamy Chicken Shahjahani is ready to serve!
Host: Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried