How to make dreamy, creamy, no bake buckeye peanut butter balls with just 4 simple ingredients. Easy small batch buckeye recipe, perfect for dessert!
↓↓↓↓↓ BUCKEYE BALLS RECIPE BELOW ↓↓↓↓↓
Let’s head into the kitchen and make a batch of easy chocolate peanut butter balls. This is one of my family’s favorite Christmas candy recipes. I’ve been making this buckeye candy recipe every Christmas since I was a kid, and now you can make it too!
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://flouronmyfingers.com/buckeye-peanut-butter-balls/ 🖨️
3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
10 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix up the first three ingredients, including the softened butter, creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
2. Take about a tablespoonful of the peanut butter mixture and begin to roll it between your hands. Shape it into as round of a ball as you can and place it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Continue rolling until all of your peanut butter mixture has been rolled into peanut butter balls.
4. Add toothpicks (for dipping) to each ball.
5. Chill the peanut butter balls in the fridge or freezer for about half an hour.
6. Melt the chocolate according to package directions.
7. Once your chocolate is ready to go, you can remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer, and start dipping right away.
8. As you partially dip each buckeye into the chocolate, using a toothpick or dipping tool, place it back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
9. Chill the chocolate covered peanut butter balls in the fridge or freezer ’til set, probably about 15-20 minutes.
10. Then remove all the toothpicks and cover up the holes with your finger (optional step).
11. Store them in an airtight container or festive Christmas tin (lined with wax paper) in the fridge.
New Recipe or Outdoor Video Every FRIDAY, so be sure to SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTER: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/j4k5n0
We use affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FAVORITE TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers: https://amzn.to/2qPaklI
Mixing Bowl: https://amzn.to/2RSn9np
Baking Sheet: https://amzn.to/2qMpwg7
Wax Paper: https://amzn.to/2OJ7iFH
Pyrex Measuring Cup: https://amzn.to/2qPgbaG
Double Boiler: https://amzn.to/2OLzpnI
Candy Dipping Tools: https://amzn.to/2RT0BCY
Festive Christmas Tins: https://amzn.to/2OK6DUH