Easy Classic Chewy Sugar Cookies | No Mixer Needed
:: Cook Me Food ::
These sugar cookies are one of those multi-generation cookie recipes that our family loves. It’s simple and fool proof, you can whip up this sugar cookie anytime. And as with any classic, this is my grandmother’s signature cookies. Sweet, chewy, buttery and delicious!
• 2 ¾ cup flour
• 1 tsp baking soda or ½ tsp baking powder (You can use either one. However, using both will create more lift and enhanced flavor)
• 1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
• 1 large egg
• 1 ½ cup white sugar + ¼ cup sugar for coating
Makes 24 cookies.
Cool. Serve. Enjoy!
* Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies | Grandma’s Recipe | NO CHILL
* 5 – INGREDIENT No Bake Homemade Reese Bars
* 3 – INGREDIENT Scottish Shortbread Cookies | No Mixer Needed!
* 5 – INGREDIENT Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies | No Mixer Needed!
Thanks for watching!