These are some easy college meal ideas that are all gluten and dairy free! Comment your go-to meals, and thumbs up for more food videos!
*Note: I know these aren’t chef-worthy recipes, and some aren’t even mine. The point of the video is to give you ideas of meals to make, not necessarily teach you to make them! If I had thought to just put a veggie burger in a salad two years ago I my life would’ve been SO much easier! That’s why I’m sharing these ideas with you :).
** Note Pt.2: I just made everything in this video for the third week in a row. When I say this is what I eat, this is literally what I eat for every meal.
Salsa Chicken Recipe: https://unsophisticook.com/instant-pot-salsa-chicken/
Lentil Quinoa Salad: https://www.noshtastic.com/lentil-quinoa-salad-golden-raisins-lemon-dressing/
Sweet Potatoes/Butternut Squash:
– Preheat oven to 400
– Cut into cubes
– Dress with oil and spices of preference
– Roast for around 30 mins or until fork pierces easily
– Saute Peppers on medium heat until slightly wrinkly
– Add chicken, beans, and rice to bowl
– Top with salsa, yogurt/sour cream, dairy free cheese, etc.
Follow me! @kendylflorence
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org