Gluten free pancakes heaven! Fluffy Easy pancake recipe + delicious! Hope you like them too SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdz68Oz4mbSfpRX-EjS5Pg?sub_confirmation=1
** UPDATE ** UPDATE ** GET THIS RECIPE AT MY NEW WEBSITE: www.GlutenFreeHabit.com Thank You!
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glutenfreehabit/
There’s just something about a big breakfast with homemade pancakes. The flavor of these pancakes is great (not to mention the heavenly aroma that fills the house). This recipe is easy to make and honestly, almost impossible to ruin.
They are soft, fluffy, and flavorful…just the way pancakes should be. My favorite add-in is mini chocolate chips but, of course, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy!
MORE GlutenFreeHabit videos:
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (TOLL HOUSE STYLE)
PIZZA CRUST RECIPE + TUTORIAL! gluten free
VALENTINE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE DECORATIONS gluten free
PARTY CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CURLS gluten free
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CURLS Easy Tutorial
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS gluten free
MINT M&Ms CHOCOLATE COOKIES gluten free
GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD So Moist!
BAKED ZITI gluten free
PASTA MILANO gluten free
CHOCOLATE CAKE gluten free
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO with broccoli gluten free
HOMEMADE PANCAKE RECIPE gluten free
(makes 12 medium-sized pancakes using a 1/3 cup measure OR 16 small-sized pancakes using a 1/4 cup measure)
4 Tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
1 1/2 cup milk
4 Tbsp. white vinegar
2 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup tapioca flour
3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1. Set out griddle or pan (about 325 degrees griddle, or medium temp. pan)
2. Melt butter and set aside to cool
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and vinegar. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir or whisk together white rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. At this point, preheat your griddle to medium heat (or a little less than medium)
4. As soon as butter is cooled, whisk butter and egg into the milk/vinegar mix.
5. Add flour mixture into the milk mixture and whisk together.
6. Batter will be somewhat foamy…don’t worry this will help the pancakes to fluff up nicely
* At this point, I like to do one little tester pancake. If it is not as puffy as I prefer, I add a little more white rice flour (about 2 Tbsp. at a time), and whisk it in. Then I repeat test until happy
7. Pour batter onto griddle in desired amount.
8. Flip pancakes when the bottom is golden. They are done when center is cooked and bottom is golden.
9. Enjoy with gluten-free syrup!
*** TIP When you are measuring out flours, DO NOT SCOOP FROM THE BAG…this would compact it and add more flour than called for. Instead, always spoon the flour into your measuring cup and level off with flat side of knife.***
ENJOY! THANKS FOR WATCHING!