There’s nothing like the homemade aroma wafting through our kitchen as it bakes. This easy bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown!
• 800g wheat flour
• 540g water
• 25g salt
• 7g dry yeast
METHOD 1. Place the flour with dry yeast and salt in a bowl and mix well
2. Add water and mix.
3. Cover the dough and let rise for 1 hour
4. Press the dough slightly flat, and then fold (at least 3 times)
5. Place the dough in a hot Dutch oven, cover and bake at 250°C/480F for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the lid and continue bake for 20 minutes so that the bread turns brown
7. When the bread is ready, remove the Dutch oven and let the bread cool for at least 1 hour before slicing it.
About us: ‘CookistWow’ offers you every day fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist Wow: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Have fun with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
Try also this recipe to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YIxK5sFgj4&t=2s