Spiked Apple Pie Milkshake by Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy
Next level apple pie! Throw some leftover holiday pie into a blender with ice cream, milk, caramel, and bourbon and let the festivities begin! You’re going to LOVE this spiked apple pie shake.
Head to www.mybeverageshop.com for recipes and more!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
3 cups vanilla ice cream, plus more until desired consistency is reached
1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 tablespoons Kroger Caramel Dessert Topping, plus more for serving
2 tablespoons bourbon, omit for the “non-spiked” version
1 cup apple pie chunks
Whipped cream, for serving
Ground cinnamon, for serving
• Place ice cream, Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk, 2 tablespoons Kroger Caramel Dessert Topping, bourbon, and apple pie chunks into a high powered blender.
• Blend until smooth.
• Add more ice cream, if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
• Pour more caramel onto a small plate.
• Dunk the rims of two glasses into the caramel. See video for visuals.
• Fill glasses with the milkshake.
• Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, and an extra drizzle of caramel.
• Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Liberating the food lovers of America, subscribe for fresh content and food inspiration. We are Fresh For Everyone. At Kroger, we are nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily. We provide Americans with a seamless digital shopping experience, 2,761 retail food stores under a variety of banner names, and aim to create Zero Hunger Zero Waste communities by 2025.
#Kroger #FreshForEveryone #KrogerRecipes
How to Make Spiked Apple Pie Milkshake | Seasonal Recipes | Kroger