Kid Friendly Holiday Recipes
1 lb. peeled baby carrots
2 Tbsp. orange juice
2 Tbsp. Butter
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. salt
Flat leaf parsely
1. Boil salted water in a covered sauce pan over medium high heat.
2. Add your peeled carrots and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Next, drain your carrots and combine your juice, honey and butter into the pan.
4. Cook this mixture over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with your parsley.
1 lb. Turkey Tenderloins
4 Cups dry bread crumbs
1/2 Cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. paprika
1/2 Tbsp. celery salt
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. dried oregano
1/2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. dried thyme
1. Combine your spices and bread crumbs with vegetable oil.
2. Next, pour our breadcrumb mixture into a paper bag or mixing bowl.
3. Cut your turkey tenderloins into bite-sized pieces.
4. Place your nuggets into the bag or bowl one at a time and toss in the mixture.
5. Place each nugget on a greased baking sheet and cook at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Fingerprint Cookies
1 packaged prepared sugar cookie dough
1 Cup cinnamon sugar
1 can pumpkin puree
1 can evaporated milk
5 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roll your cookie dough balls in your cinnamon sugar to coat.
3. Next, place them on a greased cookie sheet.
4. Using your thumb or the back of a teaspoon press an indent into each cookie ball.
5. Mix your pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, egg whites, sugar and spices together until smooth.
6. Spoon 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie filling into the well of each cookie and back for 15-18 minutes.
Liberating the food lovers of America, subscribe for fresh content and food inspiration. We are Fresh For Everyone. At Kroger, we are nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily. We provide Americans with a seamless digital shopping experience, 2,761 retail food stores under a variety of banner names, and aim to create Zero Hunger Zero Waste communities by 2025.
#Kroger #FreshForEveryone #KrogerRecipes
How to Make Kid Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes | Holiday Creations | Kroger