Today in GreyPot let’s learn how to make Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce. This recipe is the simplest and best way to grill just about any firm fish & is a really tasty and a different way to enjoy fish.
Basa Fish Fillets – 2
Salt and Pepper – 1/2 tsp
All Purpose Flour – 1/2 cup
Oil – 2 tbsp
Onion and Garlic – 1/2 tsp
Lemon – 1
Water – 5 tbsp
Butter – 2 -3 tbsp
Parsely – 1/2 cup
1. Season the fish fillet with some salt and pepper powder.
2. Coat the fish with flour.
3. Heat oil in a pan sautee some onion and garlic for 2 minutes and take it out.
4. Fry the fish until it turns beautiful golden brown color.
5. Add 1 lemon juice, Water, and Butter.
6. Add some chopped parsley, and serve.