Watch this video to find out how to make Paneer Ki Kachori. Subscribe to the channel for more awesome recipes
PANEER KI KACHORI
200 grams cottage cheese, grated
1 cup refined flour
6 tablespoons melted ghee
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
2 teaspoons coriander powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon chaat masala
2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Oil to deep fry
1. Add refined flour in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add
4 tablespoons ghee and salt. Mix well with the fingertips till
the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add sufficient water and knead to stiff dough. Cover with a
damp muslin cloth and set aside.
3. Grate the cottage cheese in a bowl.
4. Heat the remaining ghee in a nonstick pan. Add the cumin
seeds, once they start to change the colour, add asafoetida
and mix. Add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red
chilli powder, chaat masala, coriander leaves salt and sauté
for 30 seconds.
5. Add the grated cottage cheese and mix well. Transfer the
mixture in a bowl and allow to cool.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
7. Divide the dough and stuffing into 8 equal portions.
8. Roll out a portion of the dough into thick disk and stuff the
paneer filling. Gather the edges and roll into a ball flatten
slightly with a rolling pin.
9. Deep fry the kachoris on low heat till golden brown and crisp.
Drain onto an absorbent paper.
10. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor