Rava fried prawns is a popular goan seafood delicacy which is liked by young and old. To prepare this tasty starter first prawns are marinated with spices dipped in egg white – cornflour mixture, coated with semolina – breadcrumbs mixture and then shallow or deep fried till crispy. This dish is also a part of goan thali meal.
Recipe link :
■ Ingredients & Quantity
Jumbo Prawns (shelled, deveined with tails intact) – 20 Nos
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
■ For Marination
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
■ For Coating
Egg white – 2 Nos
Cornflour – 1 tbsp
Semolina – 3 tbsp
Breadcrumbs – 3 tbsp
1) Clean the prawns by removing its shells and veins but keep the tails on.
2) Wash the prawns and drain the water properly.
3) Marinate the prawns with Salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger – garlic paste, lemon juice for 30 mins.
4) Mix togather egg white and cornflour till its lump free.
5) similarly mix semolina with breadcrumbs.
6) Take the marinated prawns one at a time, first dip in egg white – Cornflour mixture then coat with semolina – breadcrumbs mixture and set aside.
7) Heat oil in a pan, once the oil is hot enough reduce the heat to medium and place the prawns in the pan one at a time.
8) Fry the prawns for 5 mins each side on medium flame. Make sure you don’t burn the prawns.
9) once the prawns turn golden brown in colour remove it in a seperate plate and serve hot.
#RavafriedPrawns #GoanRecipes #CookingAddiction #Goa #Goancooking #IndianCookery #goanseafoodrecipes #yummy #tasty #prawnravafry #howtomakeprawnravafry #prawnrecipes #youtuber #foodblogger #goanyoutuber #youtubecreators #foodie #foods #foodgasm #foodporn #foodchannel #culinary
If your’ll liked this video kindly subscribe my channel and also hit that bell icon to get notified, if your’ll have any questions and suggestions kindly comment below, till then i will see your’ll next time, thank you.
For more updates like my facebook page
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on Google plus
Subscribe me on youtube