Get the full recipe here: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a55484/slow-cooker-rotisserie-chicken-recipe/
nonstick cooking spray
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
1 whole chicken, neck and giblets removed
1. Grease a large slow-cooker with cooking spray. Roll a few small balls of aluminum foil and place on the bottom of the bowl, creating a rack for the chicken.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, and thyme. Pat chicken dry with paper towels then season generously with salt and pepper. Rub the brown sugar mixture all over chicken, then place in the slow cooker, breast side up.
3. Cook on high for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours, until the juices between the leg and the thigh run clear or a thermometer inserted into the thigh reads 165°F. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
4. To crisp up the skin, transfer chicken to a large baking sheet and broil until golden and crispy, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!