Deliciously spicy grilled fish that is soft and tender and perfect on a bed of rice. Try it yourself!
SPICY GRILLED FISH
1 tablespoon red chilli paste
4 pomfret fillets with skin
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Juice of ½ lemon
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons oil
1. Take fish fillets onto a plate. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and lemon juice and rub well. Set aside 5-10 minutes.
2. Combine chilli paste, chilli flakes, garlic, soy sauce, salt and crushed peppercorns in a bowl and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix again.
3. Put some prepared mixture on the fish, mix and refrigerate to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
4. Heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan. Place marinated fish and cook from both sides till fully done. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with lemon wedge, onion rings and a coriander sprig.
Preparation Time: 45-50 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor