Use my Promo Code: ERWANSPICKS and get 10% off your purchases.
The promo is effective only at SM HOME at The SM Store Makati, Aura, Megamall, Mall of Asia, Southmall and North EDSA until October 8.
Special thanks to Masflex for the pans, Delonghi for the water heater and the toaster and Cuisinart for the spice grinder.
Roast Pork Belly
2 kgs Pork Belly (bone in)
2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp coarse salt
2 tbsp dried crunchy garlic
8 dried red chilies
1 tbsp zatar
4 tbsp scallions
2 red radishes thinly sliced
1. Score the belly, rub in the rub (use a spice blender). Leave uncovered in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours.
2. Bring your oven to its maximum temp. Place the pork on a pan with a drip rack. once the door is closed, bring down to 150 c (convection). Cook for about 4 hours.
3. Finish with scallions and radish
Cook About 3 cups of a mix of red and brown rice. Make sure to rinse it 3 to 4 times. Top with crispy Nori Flakes.
2 bunches of kang kong with stalks
2 bunches of kamote tops (just the leaves)
1 cup of coconut milk
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tbsp of grated garlic
2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp chili flakes
6 dried chilies
1. heat up the coconut oil in a pan, quickly cook the garlic for a minute. Add in all the greens. Stir fry until slightly softer.
2. Add in the coconut milk and let reduce. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Toss in the red chili peppers.
3. Finish with chili flakes.
3 cups green beans
2 tbsp grated garlic
1/4 cup braggs or soy sauce
3 tbsp ground peanus
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Fry off the beans with the oil and garlic.
2. Turn off the heat when cooked. Finish with the soy sauce. Let rest 3 mins. Top with peanuts.
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup lime juice
4 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup warm water
2 tbsp sliced scallions
1. mix together
Please subscribe! http://goo.gl/TAhuPT
Wil Dasovich – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSir19L_390tAg4IbCggvCg
Check out my new game on the Google Play Store!
Full posts on www.thefatkidinside.com
Please leave us a comment if you want us to try something!
What are you?
Im French Filipino, i work in the restaurant, bar and production industries. I create food and travel content.
I live in the Philippines.
What Camera do you use?
Usually a sony a7sii, cranes, dji osmo, gopro hero 5, dji mavic.
I use a 85mm, 35mm, 50mm, 10-18mm and 20-70mm lenses.
What editing software do you use?
When i edit, its usually do it with Premiere Pro on a DELL XPS 15
How old are you?
What did you study?
International Business in France
How did you get into youtube?
I’ve always loved making food videos and that’s how it started. Youtube starts off as a passion. Dont get into it if you are looking to make it your job. It doesn’t work that way
Why arent you on TV?
Because the internet is easier and its free for you guys hahaha! Also we are currently working on producing TV shows ourselves and i have some TV shows floating around.
Who writes/produces the shows?
Who shoots the actual shows we have on?
Who shots the vlog/travel diary style videos?
Peanut Butter or Nutella?
Check our new Travel Show Overnight!
Cooking in the Mountains!
Landscapes – Series about produce and farming