This Asparagus Recipe is the dish that made me love asparagus.Watch it and recreate it with lots of love and passion.
How to cook asparagus with Olive Oil
Share the video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/asparaguswithpancetta
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate
Follow me on Facebook! https://facebook.com/vincenzosplate
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://instagram.com/vincenzosplate
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109711549824912357616
Asparagus with Pancetta
8 x fresh asparagus spears
90gr of pancetta
2 x pinches of dried mix herbs
Extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of table salt
3 x tablespoons of white vinegar
Fresh Parmesan cheese
3L of water
1 x small saucepan
1 x non-stick frypan (ovensafe)
1 x wooden spoon
1) Let’s start by pre-heating the oven at 160 degrees
2) Bring 3litres of water to boil and then add a pinch of salt
3) Cut 1cm from the end of each asparagus spear (and throw it out) and place them in the boiling water for about 7minutes.
4) Cut the pancetta into small cubes and place a non-stick saucepan on the stove at a medium heat
5) Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the pancetta which will begin to sizzle and brown.
6) Add a small pinch of dried herbs and let this cook it for around 5 minutes.
7) Remove the asparagus from the pot using a set of tongs and add them to the pancetta.
8) Pour the vinegar over the top, add another pinch of herbs and stir it for a minute.
9) Grate some fresh parmesan on top of the asparagus and place it in the oven for 2 minutes.
10) Remove this from the oven and place the asparagus in the plate using the tongs and then add the pancetta on top and a little extra on the side to decorate the plate.
Tip: Have it with a nice slice of Vincenzo’s Plate homemade bread
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/gBfi1eWA-Kw