Grilled Fish | Spicy Grilled Fish | Pan Grilled Fish | Grill Fish Recipe | Grill Fish in pan | Grilled Fish without Oven | Pan Grilled Fish Fillet | Fish Grill
Ingredients for Grilled Fish:
– Fish fillets – 4 (total of 300-350 gms.)
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Crushed peppercorns- 1/2 tsp
– Juice of 1/2 small lemon
– Red Chilli flakes-1 tsp
– Dark soy sauce- 1 tsp
– Red Chilli Sauce- 2 tbsp
– Garlic, finely chopped- 1 tbsp
– Refined oil- 2 tbsp
– Marinate the fish fillets with the 1st marinade. Mix well and set aside for around 10 mins.
– Fine chop the garlic and prepare the sauce mix for the 2nd marinade.
– Spread the 2nd marinade evenly on both sides of the fish fillets.
– Set aside for 30 mins.
– Preheat the grill pan and brush the grill pan with 1 tsp oil.
– Place the fish fillets side by side and grill on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Turn over the fish fillets and put rest of marinade on top. Grill the other side for 2 mins on medium heat.
– Flip the fillets again and reduce heat to low, basting the fillets with the oil/marinade on the grill pan and grilling it for 2 mins.
– Repeat the same on the other side again for 2 mins on low heat.
#grilledfish #spicygrilledfish #pangrilledfish #grillfish #grillfishrecipe #grilledfishfillets #howtogrillfish #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatsfish