Roz roz ke hectic schedule ko dijiye thoda aaram, Sikhiye ghar par kaise banate hain premixes aur usse banaiye mazedar dinner apne liye. Banaye Khichdi, Kadhi aur Masala Mix ke premixes Sangita Bhotica ke saath, aap sab ke apne show Big Bazaar Cook Along mein.
#BigBazaarCookAlong #BigBazaarFood #live
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here: https://www.bigbazaar.com/cook-along-recipes
06:17 – Khichdi
18:20 – Kadhi
39:10 – Masala Premix/Mix
56:46 – Hack Of The Day
Follow us on :-
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bigbazaarfood/
Pull Apart Cheese Bread:
• 2 Burger Buns
• 1 tbsp Garlic
• 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
• 50 gms Mozzarella Cheese
• 50 gms Cheddar Cheese
• 1 tbsp Parsley / Basil
• 2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
• 300 gms Tomato
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Onion
• Salt To Taste
• Black Pepper To Taste
• 60 ml Fresh Cream
• Water / Vegetable Stock As Required
• Micro-greens For Garnish
• Roasted Pumpkin Seed Mix (Karmiq Seed Mix)
Method Of Preparation
Pull Apart Cheese Bread
1. Take a burger bun and cut it diagonally from the sides.
2. Now in a pan, add unsalted butter and let it melt nicely.
3. Add garlic and cook till it turns soft.
4. In a bowl, add chilli flakes, parsley, garlic butter (made on the pan) and mix it together with a spoon.
5. The butter mixture is ready.
6. Take the burger bun, stuff the butter mixture in the bun along with mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
7. Fill it properly and then add parsley. Cover it with foil.
8. Bake for 10 minutes so that cheese starts to melt.
9. Then bake for another 5 minutes by opening the top so that crust becomes crunchy
10. Ready to Eat.
1. Take a baking tray, add sliced tomato, olive oil, salt to taste and black pepper.
2. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius till it turns soft and gets caramelized.
3. In a pan, add some olive oil, chopped onion and cook till it gets soft and translucent.
4. Now add the roasted tomatoes in the pan and saute for a while.
5. Pour in some fresh cream and water as required.
6. Let it come to a boil and then simmer for about 15-20 minutes on low flame.
7. Now in a mixer jar, add the tomato soup mixture and blend it properly.
8. In a pan, add the tomato soup and little of the fresh cream.
9. Adjust the consistency of the soup according to the water added.
10. Flavour the soup with salt and black pepper to taste.