Learn how to make classic peanut butter cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious!
Full Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Cookies-Recipe
More cookies and dessert recipes:
Italian Peach Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeachCookies
Alfajores Recipe: http://bit.ly/AlfajoresRecipe
Chocolate Soufflé: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
Matcha crepe cake: http://bit.ly/MatchaCrepe
My favorite kitchen equipment and camera gear:
Makes 25 cookies
3/4 cup (185g) peanut butter (creamy)
1/2 cup (110g) unsalted butter, soft
1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
2 cups (250g) flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together white sugar, brown sugar and butter until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, until combined. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
3. In a medium bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined. Place the batter in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Roll the batter into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. place the cookies on the baking sheet, leave about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a crisscross pattern.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool 15-20 minutes.