Watch & learn how to make this easy Vegetarian dish of Kurkure Achari Aloo
KURKURE ACHARI ALOO
2 medium potatoes, cubed and boiled
¼ cup pickle masala
2 tablespoons rice flour
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon onion seeds (kalonji)
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 inch ginger, chopped
1 medium onion, cut into cubes and layers separated
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Put potatoes, rice flour and salt in a bowl, sprinkle some water and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the potatoes till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat one tablespoon oil in non-stick wok; add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and onion seeds and sauté for thirty seconds.
4. Add garlic, ginger and sauté for a minute. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
5. Add pickle masala, fried potatoes, garam masala powder and salt, toss well and cook for thirty seconds.
6. Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor