Learn How To Make Chicken Penne Arrabiata Recipe, an Italian Pasta Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Italian Pasta in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
200 gms. Penne Pasta, cooked in salted water for 7-8 minutes
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
500 gms. Blanched, deseeded and skinned tomatoes, pureed
2 Assorted bell peppers sliced
1 tsp. Red chilli flakes & black pepper
1 tsp. Smoked paprika
6 leaves fresh basil, chopped, plus more for garnish
50 gms. Parmesan freshly grated
100 gms. Chicken breast sliced
– In a pan heat olive oil and add garlic, chicken strips, bell peppers, salt, crushed chilli flakes and black pepper.
– Allow the chicken to cook and add basil leaves, tomato puree and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
– Once the sauce has thickened, add the smoked paprika and the blanched penne pasta.
– Add the water in which the pasta was cooked as a thickening agent and allow it to cook for 30-40 seconds.
– Grate some Parmesan on top and turn the flame off.
– Garnish with chilli flakes, black pepper, basil leaves, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
Chicken Penne Arrabiata is ready to serve!HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried